Open Data & Open Infrastructure Summit 2023 — November 28-30, 2023
November 21, 2023
Join us for the Open Data & Open Infrastructure Summit 2023 (OPEN D/I), a 3-day groundbreaking virtual tech event.
Envisioned as a fusion of a tech festival, 3-day virtual conference, 4-week hackathon, workshops, job fair, product demos, and launch event, the OPEN D/I summit brings together brilliant minds in the tech industry to build open data and open infrastructures that will be pivotal in shaping the next 10-20 years.
The Open Data & Open Infrastructure Summit 2023 will feature over 50 experts from the fields of data, cloud, infrastructure, smart contracts, blockchain, fintech, gaming, AI, and security.
Hear from the brightest minds, network with peers, attend keynotes, engage in panel discussions, participate in office hours, explore tech collaboration opportunities, exclusive virtual events, rapid recruitment sessions, rap battles, and e-sport competitions — it’s all happening here!
What is OpenD/I?
Today a handful of corporations control 90% of the world’s data and IT infrastructure and we are supposed to trust them. OpenD/I is a non-profit initiative and a dedicated tech summit to bring together a global convergence of innovators, thinkers, and change-makers in the tech industry to bring awareness of the significance and urgencies around concentrated power over our data, and IT infrastructure that will be pivotal in shaping the next 10-20 years of the our society.
The Information asymmetry has led to social inequality, scandals, polarization, and corruption. often, it has even led to war. Centralized data control is a potential chokepoint for innovation, a privacy concern, and a bottleneck for the free flow of data.
- Sid Gandhi, CEO, Polybase Labs
- Mudit Bothra, Product Manager, Chainlink Labs
- Sam Stanton-Cook, Head of Sales Engineering, KX
- Jawed Khan, CISO, Gridware
- Ryan Boyd, Co-founder, MotherDuck
- Dmitry Kotelkin, Fullstack Blockchain Developer, Protofire
- Alison Haire, CEO & Co-founder, Lilypad
- Marouen Zelleg, Head of Business Development APAC, Polygon
- Andrew McFarlane, CTO, Validation Cloud
- Nick Strange, Founder & CEO, Cryptotalent
- Hamdee Khader, Co-founder & CEO, DeVo Protocol
- Penny Wong, Founder, Redmis
- Andrew Bull & Tyler Harttraft, Partners, Bull Blockchain Law
- Jose Franco, Integration Engineer, Offchain Labs