The Crypto and Digital Assets Summit returns in Spring 2024 as the pre-eminent gathering for traditional financial institutions, regulators and digital assets entrepreneurs.
The two day summit brings together the world’s industry leaders to share how they will navigate the issues facing the crypto industry as well as the opportunities in its technology and market potential.
- Engage and connect with industry leaders and peers from TradFi and DeFi
- Discover the latest on crypto regulation, market making and the path to institutional adoption
- Explore the latest industry developments and debate what the future looks like for crypto and digital assets
- Michael Sonnenshein, CEO, Grayscale Investments
- Bim Afolami, Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister, UK Government
- Lucy Wong, Advisor, Bank for International Settlements Innovation Hub
- Lucy Gazmararian, Founder and Managing Partner, Token Bay Capital
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Former Chairman, US CFTC; Co-Founder, Digital Dollar Project
Venue: ETC Venues
155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3TQ, UK