Top Blockchain Events to Attend in May 2021
May 3, 2021
The month of May offers a unique agenda when it comes down to events in the crypto space, with a lot to choose from, and a lot to be excited with. The best part is that the most of it is coming for free.
The iconic Boston Blockchain Week is back, this year in virtual format!
Kicking off on Monday, May 3, it brings together founders, academics, and investors from around the globe for conversations about NFTs, DeFi, payments, institutional adoption of crypto assets, data, and more!
- Steve Kokinos, CEO, Algorand
- Jeremy Allaire, Founder and CEO, Circle
- John Crain, CEO, SuperRare
- Latashá, Artist
- Alexei Falin, CEO, Rarible
- Angela Minster, Data Scientist, Flipside Crypto
- Christian Dittmeier, Co-Founder, evaluate.market
Ethereal Virtual Summit is the global destination for blockchain technologists, startups, entrepreneurs, and investors working towards the decentralization and democratization of data.
This year, Ethereal Virtual Summit is powered by Decrypt, the crypto news site that aims to demystify Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the decentralized web.
And what a lineup it has to offer! Just to name a few: Mark Cuban, Billionaire entrepreneur and investor; Edward Snowden, President of Freedom of the Press Foundation; Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum Foundation; Joe Lubin, ConsenSys; CZ, Binance, Sergey Nazarov, Chainlink; Meltem Demirors, CoinShares; Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, Gemini; Francis Suarez, Mayor of Miami; Sam Bankman-Fried, FTX, and Mike Novogratz of Galaxy Digital.
Claim your free non-fungible ticket and digital attendee badge to the crypto event of the season!
REIMAGINE 2021 conference series is back with a new theme: State of the Artchain. It will be covering the current NFT boom, the latest celebrity and artist adoption, and the future of blockchain art, gaming, and music. Join us as we explore the creative side of the blockchain revolution!
Starting from May 9th, REIMAGINE 2021 will be releasing 30+ exclusive interviews with 40+ Blockchain industry leaders & crypto creatives, all encompassed in 40+hours of live content exploring the new value creation in the crypto industry.
Speakers include Jack O’Holleran, CEO & Co-Founder of SKALE Network, Yonathan Lapchik, CEO Suku, Andrew Levine, CEO Koinos Group, Barney Mannerings, Founder of Vega Protocol, and many more!
Hosted by Copenhagen-based DigiShares, Digital Securities & Tokenization Summit is targeted towards bankers, lawyers, brokers, investment fund managers, asset managers, real estate developers, and other people from the financial industry.
The summit will be a mix of entertaining speakers informing both about actual current implementations and their value proposition, as well as future visions provided by industry experts that can help guide business strategy for years to come.
- Saum Noursalehi, CEO, tZERO
- Trevor Koverko, Founder, Polymath
- Herwig Konings, Founding Partner & CEO, Security Token Group
- Kyle Sonlin, Founding Partner, Security Token Group; CEO, Security Token Market
- Guido Bühler, CEO, SEBA Bank AG
- Brett Tejpaul, Head of Institutional Sales, Trading, Custody, and Prime Services, Coinbase
- Alex Nascimento, Faculty & Co-Founder Blockchain at UCLA
- Tim Grant, Head of Business, SIX Digital Exchange (SDX)
- Ajit Tripathi, Head of Institutional Business, Aave
After a successful event in December 2020, the virtual conference on all things Polkadot is back for a second edition on May 20th, 2021.
This year, in the spirit of decentralization, the conference is open to any Polkadot builders or community members who would like to present, with program curation determined by a community vote. The two day event will feature high-level overviews of the Polkadot vision and use cases, technical deep-dives, project lightning pitches, and workshops.
Whether you’re building a project in the Polkadot ecosystem or just have a great idea for a Polkadot-related topic, don’t miss this opportunity to speak at the first community-curated Polkadot conference.
- Gavin Wood, Parity Technologies
- Robert Habermeier, Polkadot Founder
- Raul Romanutti, Parity Technologies
- Sergey Nazarov, Chainlink
- Jeff Burdges, Web3 Foundation
Consensus by CoinDesk unites professionals across the globe for an immersive virtual experience aimed at exploring the evolution of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
One of largest event of the year, this four-day experience will bring together more than 10,000 attendees across a variety of educational panels, workshops, keynotes, fire-side chats, networking experiences and more for an up-close look at the good, the bad, the ups, the downs, the excesses and the optimism of crypto.
Hosted by AIBC Summit, the inaugural AIBC UAE conference will bring the best of emerging tech and innovation to a new destination – uniting investors, regulators and innovators.
The world has been hungry for in-person events, and AIBC UAE, which will be held at the InterContinental Festival Arena Dubai, will bring together key brands and individuals from the converging sectors of AI, blockchain, IoT, Quantum Tech to discuss and shape the future of emerging tech.
- Dr. Marwan Alzarouni, CEO, Dubai Blockchain Center
- Akon, Chairman & Co-Founder, Akoin
- Roger Ver, Founder, Bitcoin.com
- Brock Pierce, Chairman, Bitcoin Foundation
- Justin Sun, Tron Foundation