AIBC UAE 2021 – May 25-26, 2021
May 25-26, 2021
InterContinental Festival Arena
Hosted by AIBC Summit, the inaugural AIBC UAE will bring the best of emerging tech and innovation to a new destination – uniting investors, regulators and innovators.
The world has been hungry for in-person events, and AIBC UAE, which will be held at the InterContinental Festival Arena Dubai, will bring together key brands and individuals from the converging sectors of AI, blockchain, IoT, Quantum Tech to discuss and shape the future of emerging tech.
As a luxury an progressive location, Dubai is fast becoming a major hub for large-scale events. With vaccination roll-outs moving fast, and connections to all major tech hubs in the industry, the emirate is an ideal meeting point for Europe and Asia to come together.
The business environment created by the local government has allowed for a blossoming incubator of innovation and emerging technology – an idea further encapsulated after the emirate adopted the moniker “Silicon Oasis” in a tech-heavy borough of the city.
Content is King
We are carefully carving out a number of conference topics that will interest everyone from expert tech leaders to CTOs and developers. No boring sales pitches, no self-inflating ego trips – just quality content.
With a quick-to-sell-out floor, it’s all go at the AIBC Expo as some of the best in the business lay out the products and solutions shaping the future of this industry.
- Dr. Marwan Alzarouni, CEO, Dubai Blockchain Center
- Akon, Chairman & Co-Founder, Akoin
- Roger Ver, Founder, Bitcoin.com
- Brock Pierce, Chairman, Bitcoin Foundation
- Justin Sun, Tron Foundation
- Gordon Einstein, Chief Legal Officer, Distributed Lab
- Dr. Ben Goertzel, Founder & CEO, Singularitynet
- Loretta Joseph, Fintech And Regulatory Consultant at Financial Services Commission Mauritius; Blockchain Advisor at OECD, Fintech Advisor In Bermuda
- Alexander Borodich, Venture Investor, Serial Entrepreneur
Find Hotels Dubai AIBC UAE 2021