Digital Securities & Tokenization Summit – May 19-20, 2021
Digital Securities & Tokenization Summit is targeted towards bankers, lawyers, brokers, investment fund managers, asset managers, real estate developers, and other people from the financial industry. The purpose of the summit is to inform and inspire delegates about new opportunities with blockchain technology in the financial industry and in particular with tokenization of securities and assets.
The financial industry is transitioning over to a blockchain-based infrastructure where securities will be digitized and represented as tokens on the blockchain. This will result in a much more efficient, cost-effective, and error-resistant infrastructure, where processes related to issuance, trading, and settlement can be digitized and automated to a much larger degree.
Due to the built-in consensus and trust in the blockchain, intermediaries that provide guarantees of ownership and value are no longer necessary to the same degree and will have to find new business models in order to survive.
The summit will be a mix of entertaining speakers informing both about actual current implementations and their value proposition, as well as future visions provided by industry experts that can help guide business strategy for years to come.
Make sure you are at the forefront of this financial revolution, join the Digital Securities and Tokenization Summit!
- Saum Noursalehi, CEO, tZERO
- Trevor Koverko, Founder, Polymath
- Herwig Konings, Founding Partner & CEO, Security Token Group
- Kyle Sonlin, Founding Partner, Security Token Group; CEO, Security Token Market
- Guido Bühler, CEO, SEBA Bank AG
- Brett Tejpaul, Head of Institutional Sales, Trading, Custody, and Prime Services, Coinbase
- Graham Rodford, Founder & CEO, Archax
- Alex Nascimento, Faculty & Co-Founder Blockchain at UCLA
- Jo Bronckers, Co-Founder, Board Member, Regional Co-Chair, FIBREE (the Netherlands)
- Tim Grant, Head of Business, SIX Digital Exchange (SDX)
- Edward Nwokedi, Founder & CEO, RedSwan
- Ajit Tripathi, Head of Institutional Business, Aave
- Bernhard Blaha, CEO, Blocktrade
- Claus Skaaning, Founder & CEO, DigiShares
- Tatiana Koffman, Investor, Entrepreneur, Writer at Forbes, Panel Moderator