Crypto Fest 2023 Sparks Global Conversations on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
October 5, 2023
Cape Town, South Africa, October 5, 2023 – Bitcoin Events proudly announces Crypto Fest 2023, the 5th annual gathering of cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiasts.
This year’s celebration of all things Web3 comes to you with Binance, the world’s largest crypto exchange, as the ‘Title Sponsor’. The event will be hosted at Cabo Beach Club in Cape Town, South Africa, on 24 November 2023.
Come build the connections that will power the next evolution of the global crypto community and help promote the understanding and adoption of digital currencies and distributed ledger technology in Africa.
The Crypto Fest 2023 speaking roster is stacked with the leading minds driving the decentralised web conversation:
- Kieno Kammies (Master of Ceremonies and Co-Founder of Innovation City)
- Hannes Wessels – Keynote Speaker (Country Head for Binance in South Africa)
- Yvonne Kagondu (Co-Founder Kushite ICP Hub)
- Grey Jabesi (Founder of Crypto University)
- Ran Neu Ner (Co-Founder and CEO at Onchain Capital and Founder at Crypto Banter)
- Alex Lakatos (CTO at The Interledger Foundation)
- Gideon Rossouw (Executive: Web3 Enablement at Nedbank)
- Christo de Wit (Country Manager, South Africa, at Luno)
- Badi Sudhakaran (Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer at VALR.com)
- Gideon Greaves (Managing Director for Africa at CV VC)
- Ian Putter (Head Blockchain COE, Innovation as a Service at Standard Bank)
- Devon Krantz (Founder and CEO at Web3 Sanctuary)
- Wesley Diphoko (Editor In Chief at Fast Company SA)
- Alice Anangi (Founder and CEO of Crypsense)
Come engage with these industry heavyweights on key topics related to the adoption and growth of crypto, blockchain and AI in Africa, safeguarding digital assets, regulation and compliance and explore the opportunities and challenges of web monetisation and Web3. There will also be plenty of insights into effective investment strategies, institutional adoption and the potential economic impact of these emerging technologies in Africa.
We are thrilled to announce Binance as the Title Sponsor for Crypto Fest 2023, further affirming their unwavering commitment to advancing global knowledge and acceptance of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
“At Binance, we encourage innovation and are committed to moving the industry forward in communities across the continent. We believe this is the only way to ensure sustainable progress in the crypto industry. As the market matures, users grow, and systems are established, the future of blockchain in Africa is inevitably prosperous.”
Bitcoin Events is also pleased to welcome Sportsbet.io as the Premium VIP Yacht Sponsor for Crypto Fest. Our VIP guests will enjoy luxurious networking opportunities back dropped by stunning views of the ocean and Table Mountain.
Crypto Fest 2023 promises an unparalleled convergence of industry leaders, innovators, and enthusiasts delving into the dynamic realms of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Secure your tickets for Crypto Fest 2023 on the event’s website and mark your calendars for an immersive journey into the world of Web3, cryptocurrencies, blockchain innovation, and digital finance.
Follow Bitcoin Events on social media for updates:
About Bitcoin Events
Bitcoin Events is the first events company to host world-class blockchain and cryptocurrency-specific events in Africa. The company has hosted nine highly successful Blockchain Africa Conferences in Cape Town, Johannesburg and online. In 2019, Bitcoin Events introduced Crypto Fest and in 2020, they introduced DeFi Conferences.
Over 17,000 attendees from 165 countries and 600 global speakers have attended the company’s events.
Visit Bitcoin Events for more information on upcoming events.
Find Hotels Crypto Fest 2023 Cape Town