Blockchain Africa Conference 2023 — March 16-17, 2023
Blockchain Africa Conference, Africa’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency conference, returns in March 2023 for its 9th edition as a in-person event for the first time since 2020.
Two jam-packed days of featured sessions, keynotes, panels and fireside chats exploring the latest trends and developments in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, both in Africa and globally.
Blockchain Africa Conference brings together top thought-leaders and pioneers in the global industry, and creates an ecosystem for all to learn, network, and collaborate with each other.
- Fifi Peters, Master of Cerenemonies, Award-Winning Financial Journalist and Broadcaster
- Rene Reinsberg, Co-founder, Celo
- Julien Bouteloup, Founder, Stake Capital Group
- John Kamara, Founder, Adanian Labs; Chairman, African Blockchain Centre
- Briana Marbury, Executive Director of the Interledger Foundation
- Tunji Odumuboni, Executive Director, EMTECH
- Michaël van de Poppe, CEO & Founder, Eight BV
- Prof. Dr. Bettina Schneider, Professor of Cybersecurity and Blockchain at FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
- Yosuke Yoshida, Co-CEO, EMURGO MEA
- Ran Neu Ner, CEO, Onchain Capital
- Maya Caddle, Chief of Staff, Nestcoin
Venue: The Galleria
Johannesburg, South Africa
Find Hotels Blockchain Africa Conference 2023 Johannesburg