DeFi Conference 2021 – August 5, 2021
May 6, 2021
The DeFi Conference 2021 is a free 1 day online conference on the 5 August 2021. The event will consist of two tracks and about 35 global speakers sharing their knowledge on Decentralised Finance (DeFi), with topics covering financial inclusion, open finance, adoption and regulation.
This event will connect entrepreneurs, liquidity providers, academics, investors, economists, regulators and others interested in learning and networking with individuals in the decentralised finance industry and explore the current opportunities and challenges in the space.
Who will attend
Join CEOs, CIOs, COOs, CTOs, Heads of data science, heads of innovation and strategy, heads of IT, heads of information security, heads of engineering, heads of IT architecture, heads of emerging technology, heads of development, technical advisors, heads of strategy, heads of risk and compliance, regulators, lawyers, business transformation, data architecture, heads of applications, heads of digital, investors, venture capitalists, software engineers, research managers, development managers, marketing managers, developers, blockchain and cryptocurrency start-ups and enthusiasts and more!
Attend the conference and gain valuable insight into:
- How decentralised finance is disrupting various industries: learn about the real-world case studies from organizations who have built DeFi services, products and platforms
- Developing strategies for successful DeFi implementation
- Consumer demands of the future
- Discovering how DeFi can enable financial inclusion and greater participation in the financial ecosystem
Besides these insights, it’s free! And of course you can participate from the convenience and safety of your home!
- Yele Bademosi – CEO at Bundle Africa and Founding Partner at Microtraction
- Sam Bankman-Fried – Founder & CEO at FTX
- Diego Gutierrez-Zaldivar – CoFounder, RSK
- Lavinia D. Osbourne – Founder of Women in Blockchain
- Shazaib Jaffer – Co-Founder of Dimo
- María Paula Fernández – Advisor at Golem
- Stephen Stonberg – CEO of Bittrex Global
- John Wu – President of Ava Labs
- Duke Vu – CEO and Founder of Ulti Arena
- Mohammed Carrim Ganey – CFO and Co-Founder at Curate
- Ran Neu Ner – CEO at Onchain Capital
- Kristina Lucrezia Cornèr – Acting Editor-in-Chief at Cointelegraph
- Jesus Rodriguez – CEO and Co-Founder of IntoTheBlock
- Joshua Ellul – Director of the Centre for DLT at the University of Malta and Chairperson of the Malta Digital Innovation Authority
- Edan Yago – Contributor of Sovryn
- Zack Burks – Founder and CEO at Mintable
- Jack Lu – Founder and CEO of Wanchain