Techfin Asia, the 1st Premier Techfin Conference to Take Place in Seoul, Korea, December 5-6, 2019
It’s always best to have an opportunity to explore the latest trends and technology of techfin and blockchain in one place at a time.
Techfin Asia, the 1st premier techfin conference in APAC region, takes place on December 5-6, 2019 in Seoul (KINTEX), Korea with 2,000+ attendees, 40+ world-class speakers, 500+ attending companies including: BBVA, Samsung SDS, IBM, Ernst & Young, Microsoft, SK Securities and many more top-tier firms to discuss the future of blockchain and techfin innovations.
First speakers announced at Techfin Asia 2019
Under the theme of ‘Accelerating Digital Transformation’, Techfin Asia 2019 delivers a stellar conference program and packed exhibition with world-renown techfin and blockchain experts. This year’s program includes:
• Rohan Handa, New Ventures, BBVA
• Jimmy Song, Bitcoin Fellow, Blockchain Capital
• Daehoon Han, Equity Analyst, SK Securities
• Muneeb Ali, CEO and Co-founder, Blockstack
• SeYoul Park, Blockchain Technical Lead, IBM
• Bobby Lee, Founder and CEO, Ballet
• Youngkwon Kim, Head of Digital Finance Consulting Team, Samsung SDS
• Young Suk Kim, Partner, EY
• Charles Pyo, CEO and Founder, Chain Partners
• Basudev Banerjee, Director of Financial Services, Microsoft
• Sebastian Roervig, Special Projects, Grab
• David Messenger, CEO, LianLian Pay Global
Major sponsors to be highlighted this year
Chain Partners, Ballet, Coinplug
In addition to the conference, Techfin Asia 2019 features a large scale exhibition hall with top-tier sponsors and exhibitors. Chain Partners, South Korea’s largest blockchain builder will be participating as a Diamond Sponsor. Coinplug, a global leading blockchain patent holder and Ballet, world’s first non-electronic multicurrency wallet are also confirmed as a Gold Sponsors for the first time.
Upcoming Price Break and Sponsorship Opportunities
Techfin Asia 2019 offers Early Bird price to sponsors and exhibitors till the end of this month. Companies interested in exploring sponsorship or participating Techfin Asia 2019 should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the official website for details.
Sr. Project Manager (email@example.com)
Hotels TechFin Asia 2019 Seoul: