December 5-6, 2019 | TechFin Asia 2019
TechFin Asia is a global premier event for entrepreneurs, developers, investors and policymakers together to discuss the future of blockchain and techfin innovations. TechFin Asia will play a key role in realizing all techfin innovations and visions where consumers and businesses come together to consume and borrow financial resources.
Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX, Hall 6)
217-60, Kintex-ro, Ilsanseo-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea (10390)
Under the theme of “Accelerating Digital Transformation”, Techfin Asia 2019 delivers a stellar conference program and packed exhibition with world-renown techfin and blockchain experts.
- Rohan Handa, New Ventures, BBVA
- Jimmy Song, Bitcoin Fellow, Blockchain Capital
- Daehoon Han, Equity Analyst, SK Securities
- Muneeb Ali, CEO and Co-founder, Blockstack
- SeYoul Park, Blockchain Technical Lead, IBM
- Bobby Lee, Founder and CEO, Ballet Wallet
- Youngkwon Kim, Head of Digital Finance Consulting Team, Samsung SDS
- Young Suk Kim, Partner, EY
- Charles Pyo, CEO and Founder, Chain Partners
- Basudev Banerjee, Director of Financial Services, Microsoft
Hotels TechFin Asia 2019 Seoul: