Tokenized Assets & Digital Securities (TADS) Awards | November 18, 2020
The Tokenized Assets & Digital Securities Awards (“TADS Awards”) is the world’s first annual international awards for Tokenized Assets & Digital Securities sector. It celebrates this industry by recognizing and honoring significant contributions and distinguished achievements worldwide. Hosted annually, the TADS Awards brings together individuals and businesses to share the energy that tokenization brings to the financial sector.
TADS Awards also aims to nurture the growth of these specific industries by jointly establishing “best practices” and setting “measuring standards” for high-quality tokenized assets and digitized securities, together with other industry leaders on the global market.
The TADS Awards presents ten (10) awards in total for the two Award Categories (that is, five awards for each category):
BEST OF CLASS TADS (for security issuers)
- Equity-backed STO
- Property-backed STO
- Tokenized Debt STO
- Income-based STO
- ESG / SDG STO
ECO-SYSTEM EXCELLENCE (for service providers)
- KYC / Compliance
- Token Issuance
- Digital Custodian
- STO Exchange
- Digital Asset Management
- Chris Carlin, Head of Alliances, Redistribution Solutions and Data Products, Asia Morningstar
- Nitin Gaur, Director, IBM Financial Sciences and Digital Assets, IBM
- Peter Koo, APAC Leader, IT & Specialized Assurance Deloitte
- Stephen Law, Managing Director, ANS Capital
- Samson Lee, Founder & CEO, Coinstreet Partners
- Juwan Lee, Founder & CEO, Nexchange
- Martin Sabine, Chairman, Somerley Capital
- Suresh Sharma, Entrepreneur-In-Residence, Georgia Tech
- Peter Yan, CEO, Hong Kong Cyberport
Nominations for the TADS Awards can be via self-submission or submission by a third-party nominator. Nominations, which are submitted via TADS website, are anonymous, secure and confidential. Nominees can accept their nomination by submitting additional required information and materials on the TADS website. There is no cost associated for any stage of the TADS Awards, and nominees can withdraw at any time.
The TADS AWARDS GALA 2020 ceremony will be streamed globally on TADS website, YouTube and other major social media sites on 18th November 2020 during the Hong Kong Blockchain Week.
More info: tadsawards.org