Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 – Virtual | November 17-19, 2020
NexChange is delighted to present Hong Kong Blockchain Week taking place on November 17-19, 2020. The largest blockchain event in Hong Kong will see the global blockchain community converge on Hong Kong to discuss the latest developments and insights into the evolving, real-world applications of blockchain technology. Asia’s World City is the Gateway to China and its blockchain industry.
The anchor event for the week – Block O2O Virtual Global Summit – will be hosted on November 18, 2020. The conference and exhibition will provide a virtual event platform for both attendees and participants, with high-profile digitally based interaction.
Hong Kong Blockchain Week delivers specialist content and expert discussions directly from industry leaders who are building the future of blockchain technology and digital assets. Professionals from all parts of the ecosystem, including investors, government, start-ups and enterprise come together for deep learning, robust discussions and high-impact networking.
The inaugural Hong Kong Blockchain Week in 2019 was a resounding success with over 3,500 participants attending events all week. From hackathons and investor dinners to the core conferences and exhibitions, Hong Kong Blockchain Week cemented Hong Kong’s position as a global business and technology leader for blockchain players. Investors, startups, corporate players and technological leaders joined policymakers, regulators, and developers from over 50 countries to advance the development and adoption of blockchain.
- Dr David Chung JP, Under Secretary for Innovation and Technology of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Dr. Michael Gebert, Chairman of European Blockchain Association
- Daniel Schwartzkopff, Founder & CEO of Invictus Capital
- Ben Goertzel, Founder & CEO, SingularityNET
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger and Linux Foundation
- Henri Arslanian, FinTech and Crypto Leader for Asia, PwC
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder and CEO, Celsius Network
- Nitin Gaur, Director, IBM WW Digital Asset Labs
- Lev Mazur, CEO Quantfury
- Phil Chen, HTC EXODUS
- Gordon Einstein, Founding Partner at Cryptolaw Partners
- Matej Michalko, Founder & President, DECENT
- Alex Nascimento, Co-Founder, UCLA Blockchain Lab
- Jeffrey Wernick, Early Bitcoin Inverstor