Keyfest 2022 — January 5-7, 2022
Casa welcomes you to the second annual Keyfest, a virtual festival celebrating the past, present, and future of personal keys.
Join the brightest minds in Bitcoin for conversations and workshops to discover the latest insight about the future of private keys, digital privacy, and personal sovereignty directly from Casa and thought leaders in the Bitcoin community.
This year’s Keyfest is more topical than ever. Since the inaugural Keyfest in January 2021, the manifesto of digital sovereignty has manifested itself at both the micro and macro scale. Bitcoin climbed to all-time highs. Adoption continued to spread at a fervent pace. And private keys defended individual Bitcoiners from any number of malicious threats.
At Keyfest 2022, we’ll take a deep dive into three topics:
- Day 1: The Future of Private Keys
- Day 2: Digital Privacy
- Day 3: Personal Sovereignty
- Nick Neuman, Co-Founder and CEO, Casa
- Peter McCormack, Host, What Bitcoin Did
- Jameson Lopp, Co-Founder and CTO, Casa
- Matt Odell, Bitcoin, Privacy, and Open-Source Advocate
- Lamar Wilson, Co-Founder, Black Bitcoin Billionaires & Sunjoined.com
- Kristin Smith, Executive Director, Blockchain Association
- Matt Hill, Co-Founder and CEO, Start 9
- Camila Campton, Community Development Manager, Swan Bitcoin
- Ron Stoner, Head of Security, Casa
- Janine Römer, Journalist and Privacy Advocate
- Charlene Fadirepo, Founder and CEO, GuideFi
- Anthony Ronning, Software Engineer, Impervious
- Javier Bastardo, Organizer, Satoshi En Venezuela