Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 to feature International Leaders of Finance and Technology
THE EVENT HAS BEEN TO POSTPONED FOR SAFETY REASONS
HONG KONG, Jan. 16, 2020 — The 2nd Annual Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 hosted by The NexChange Group will be held between the 2nd and 6th of March, 2020. The conference enjoys significant support from the region’s authorities.
Organisations and quangos that have partnered up with HK Blockchain Week to support the community include Hong Kong Science and Technology Park (HKSTP), Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC), Hong Kong Applied Science And Technology Research Institute (ASTRI), Asia Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association (ASIFMA), Fintech Association of Hong Kong (FTAHK), Singapore Blockchain Association, MIT HK Innovation node etc.
The core event of the week is the Block O2O Global Summit, hosted by The NexChange Group and Cyberport and held at Ocean Park Marriott Hotel in Hong Kong on the 3rd and 4thof March. The conference is set to be an ideal platform to carry out prolific discussions about the range of applications blockchain technology can offer across different industries.
Attendees will delve into the various aspects like:
- Digital Renminbi
- Digital asset management
- Digital currencies and mining
- Regulatory hurdles across various jurisdictions in Asia, the US and Europe
- Solutions for enterprise
- Social impact and sustainability of blockchain-based projects
- The latest DLT solutions for payment networks and banking
Speakers featured on the event agenda throughout the week:
- David Chung, Under Secretary for Innovation and Technology, Hong Kong
- Martin Graham, former Director of Markets, Chairman, AIM, London Stock Exchange
- Henri Arslanian, FinTech and Crypto Leader for Asia, PwC
- Tom Trowbridge, President, Hedera Hashgraph
- David Johnston, Managing Partner, Yeoman’s Capital
- Mai Fujimoto, Miss Bitcoin & Kizuna Co
NexChange Group is a venture innovation and media platform specializing in Blockchain, FinTech, HealthTech, AI, and Smart Cities.
Juwan Lee, Chairman of NexChange:
“Hong Kong Blockchain Week bridges many industries with the help of blockchain technology and the opportunities it has brought. We expect to bring together those who decide the future of these industries today: investors, governments, media, and entrepreneurs from around the world.”