Freedom Business Summit 2021 Online — November 6-7, 2021
Freedom Business Summit 2021 is a global online event for those looking for ways to take their freedom back, mitigate geopolitical risks, protect their wealth and build a location independent lifestyle.
DAY 1: Keynotes and panel discussions on things people don’t talk about
DAY 2: Dedicated workshops: custom strategies, real cases, and hands-on experience
Bringing together topics not covered in mainstream media, the summit aims to educate those who value their freedom on things like:
- Self-sovereignty 101 – embracing prepper mentality and becoming a free man.
- Jurisdictional Arbitrage – playing the game of flag theory, why having a second passport is necessary, how do you pick the right jurisdiction and what the paperwork is like.
- Global incorporation – seeking a better regulatory environment for your business.
- Bitcoin through a macro lens – your hedge against the money printer.
- Building a citadel – self-sufficient housing.
- Unschooling – teach your kids critical thinking.
- Taxation – legal ways to minimize or entirely avoid the burden of capital gains and income tax.
- Anatoly Letaev – CEO at Migronis (Portugal)
- Liam Martin – Co-Founder timedoctor.com (Canada)
- Alla Adam – Smart Human, Life Coach (Chicago, USA)
- Parul Gujral – CEO Snowball Money (USA)
- Alex Huditan – Entrepreneur at Amazon & Lifestyle (Romania)
- Katie Ananina – CEO PlanBPassport (USA)
- Viktorija Simulynaite – CEO Sovereign Man (Worldwide)
- Marat Kurbanov – Senior analyst at Sovereign Man, (Chile, Spain)
- Marvin Liao – VC, ex-partner at 500 STARTUPS (USA)
- Gavin Dantez – E-commerce entrepreneur (Bali)
- Andreas Wil Gerdes – Entrepreneur, World Citizen #8 (Malta)
- Jeff Ruiz – Online Entrepreneur (France)
- Gil Petersil – Professional Networker (Singapore)
- Hannah Brown – Head of Content, e-Residency of Estonia