EDGE196 Asia Blockchain & Fintech Startup Competition
The Asia Blockchain & Fintech Startup Competition is a prestigious virtual elevator pitch contest where top Asian founders or companies targeting the Asian Blockchain and/or FinTech ecosystem will showcase business ideas to the panel of experts, accomplished entrepreneurs and investors.
Apply now: Get $25K – $200k Funding & Mentorship
EDGE196 combines three vital elements to enable Startups to succeed inside a unique ecosystem:
Money, Mentorship and Market Access
Access a network of mentors with expertise in law, marketing, communications, finance, technology, research, leadership, compliance. With EDGE196 deals get approved, products and solutions are vetted, funds are available, partnerships are forged and results are delivered.
Applications open: 19 October 2020
Application deadline: 4 December 2020 12:00 Noon GMT
- Top finalists will be announced by 15 December 2020
- Each of the 6 finalists will receive between $25,000 to $200,000 investment and mentorship
- All funds awarded are investments
- Subject to due diligence and the execution of appropriate investment documentation
- Applications open 19 October 2020. The deadline for applications to be submitted is 12:00 Noon GMT on 4 December 2020
WHO CAN APPLY
- Startups working on innovative solutions related to Blockchain and/or Fintech technology
- Companies that are less than 5 years old
- Offering innovative, technologically advanced, and scalable products and services
- Showing initial signs of traction
- Individuals cannot be members of more than one team of applicants
- Startups can be from any country in the world but should be relevant for Asia
As announced earlier, the winning startups will be invited to spend four weeks with the EDGE196 mentors and investors in Sugar Land, Texas.