DeFi Bogota 2022 — October 10, 2022
DeFi Bogotá 2022 is a Blockchain and DeFi-focused event aimed at educating and empowering the Latin American community to learn about blockchain and decentralized finance.
The event precedes Devcon 6 and is open to heads of digital, investors, venture capitalists, software engineers, research managers, development managers, marketing managers, developers, blockchain, and cryptocurrency startups.
- Hart Lambur, Co-Founder, UMA
- Marek Olszewski, CTO, Celo
- Rafaella Baraldo, Co-Founder & CEO, Pods Finance
- Jessica Lin, Developer Advocate, 0x
- Phil Kelly, Head of BD, O(1) Labs (Mina Protocol)
- Diego Lizarazo, Sr. Developer Relations Engineer, Coinbase
- Michael Williams, Head of Product, Unstoppable Domains
- Diana Dai, CEO, DodoEx
- Nikita Buzov, Founder, Solace
- Bianca Andreea Buzea, Developer Advocate Engineer, Balancer
- Abishek Dharshan, Founding Team Lead, Zerion
- Chris Anatalio, Platform Advocate, ConsenSys
- Sasha Mai, Head of BD, Kyber Network
Venue: Hilton Bogota Corferias Cra. 37 #24 29,
Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia.
Find Hotels Bogota Devcon 6