Crypto Gibraltar 2023 — October 19-20, 2023
November 28, 2022
Crypto Gibraltar returns to the 5* Sunborn Yacht Hotel in October 2023 for more educational presentations, debates and insights featuring some of the most respected voices in the industry.
From implementing the world’s first DLT regulatory framework in 2017 through issuing the first full crypto banking license to introducing new principles to protect against market manipulation just weeks ago, Gibraltar has consistently been at the vanguard of the crypto movement. It is now home to some of the biggest crypto organisations in the world and ranks as the number one jurisdiction in Europe for crypto funds.
For 2023, Crypto Gibraltar’s agenda will also be showcasing the ground-breaking projects being established in Gibraltar under todays
As if that wasn’t enough, there will be concerts, parties and networking sessions that will help reinforce existing relationships and forge new ones.
For the first time this year, Crypto Gibraltar will be selling a limited number of all-inclusive tickets to cover accommodation on the Sunborn as well as access to all the elements of the event, so watch this space!
- Dr Lisa Cameron, Chairperson of the UK Crypto and Digital Assets All Party Parliamentary Group
- Albert Isola MP, Minister for Digital and Financial Services at HM Government of Gibraltar
- Thomas Restout, CEO EMEA, B2C2
- Dima Kats, CEO, Clear Junction
- Haydn Jones, Global Blockchain Lead, Kroll
- Sam Buxton, CEO, Damex.io.
- Paul Sisnett, CEO & Co-Founder, Paywith.glass
- Morten Juul, Founder, Walker Labs
- Mel Tsiaprazis, CGO, Tradeblock
- Brendan Beeken FInstSMM, Founder and Chairman, Moni Talks Cryptocurrency Exchange and Social Platform.
- Pierre Samaties, Partner, Roland Berger
- Gordon Einstein, Founder, CryptoLaw
Venue: Sunborn Yacht Hotel
Find Hotels Crypto Gibraltar 2023