Cosmoverse 2023 — October 2-4, 2023
July 6, 2023
The 3rd edition of the Cosmoverse conference is heading to Istanbul, Türkiye to focus on blockchain interoperability, exploring solutions for scalability, interoperability, and privacy in the crypto space.
The Cosmos blockchain and its ecosystem called “The Internet of Blockchains” are generating buzz, particularly in the area of shared security. Interchain Security has launched and allows new blockchains to leverage the security of the Cosmos hub, which is the Cosmos blockchain with a market cap of over $3 billion. This opens up opportunities for projects to benefit from enhanced network security.
Another reason for Cosmos’ popularity is the adoption of the Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) protocol, which enables secure and instant communication between different blockchains. With IBC, applications and tokens can be seamlessly transferred and used across various blockchains.
Discover the future of the Interchain at Cosmoverse 2023 in Istanbul, Türkiye.
- Ethan Buchman, CEO, Informal Systems
- Sunny Aggarwal, Co-Founder, Osmosis
- Charles d’Haussy, CEO, dYdX Foundation
- Sima Baktas, Founder, GlobalB Law
- Jack Zampolin, CEO, Strangelove
- Jelena Djuric, Co-Founder, Noble
- Zaki Manian, Co-Founder, Sommelier
- Ismail Khoffi, Co-Founder & CTO, Celestia
- Wolfgang Michael Kraus, Technical Consultant for Public Blockchains, Telekom MMS
- Roea Mortaki, Co-Founder, Quicksilver
- Alper Bulut, Marketing & Community Manager, BinanceTR
- Nathan Cha, Marketing Lead, dYdX
- Dean Tribble, CEO, Agoric
- David Tse, Founder, Babylon Chain
- Ella Qiang, Head of Ecosystem & Partnerships, Cronos Labs
- Hyung Yeon Lee, CEO, Crescent
- José Maria Macedo, Head, Delphi Labs
- Chad Barraford, Technical Lead, Thorchain
Venue: Swissôtel The Bosphorus,
Find Hotels Istanbul Cosmoverse 2023