Blockchain Economy Dubai Summit 2023 — October 4-5, 2023
May 28, 2023
Blockchain Economy Summit is the world’s largest blockchain conference network bringing together the key players of crypto industry and experts to redefine the future of finance.
The 8th edition of the Blockchain Economy Summit follows two previous 2023 events in London and Istanbul and will take place during two days in Dubai on October 4-5, 2023 with the world’s top crypto companies and blockchain entrepreneurs.
Today, UAE, specifically Dubai is gearing up to become a global crypto hub. Thus, Blockchain Economy Dubai Summit will be the main gathering in the region on behalf of the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, with a wide range of topics focused on the financial technologies of the future, extensive networking opportunities and participation from more than 70 countries.
- Martin Hanzl, Head of New Technologies, EY Law
- Matthew Sigel, Head of Digital Assets Research, VanEck
- Charles Cheng Ph.D, CFO, BCE.IO; Forbes China 60
- Sam Blatteis, CEO, The MENA Catalysts
- Giorgio Torre, Digital Technologies – Project Manager, KPMG
- Danny Winn, Founder and CEO, FoxiFy
- Pamela Alexandra Linaldi, Business Development Manager, B2Broker
- Jonathan Dunsmoor, Founder and Principal, Dunsmoor Law
- Tom Busby, Co-Founder, Crypto Busy
- Alex Fazel, Chief Partnership Officer, SwissBorg
- Tejinder Kumar, Chief Commercial Officer, Finixio
- Amine Lahrichi, Head of Business Development, EMEA, Chainstack
- Solandia Jurdi, Founder, Hive Zero
- Shogo Ishida, Co-CEO, EMURGO
Venue: Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre
Find Hotels Blockchain Economy Dubai Summit 2023