Blockchain Economy London Summit 2023 — February 27-28, 2023
October 21, 2022
Blockchain Economy London Summit is UK’s largest ever blockchain event uniting together the key players of crypto industry and experts to redefine the future of finance.
The 6th edition of the Blockchain Economy Summit will take place during two days on 27-28 February, 2023 with the world’s top crypto companies and blockchain entrepreneurs and will be a wide range crypto event in London to explore the potential of web3, NFTs, cryptocurrencies, blockchain and Metaverse.
- Dr. Lisa Cameron, UK MP, Chair of the Crypto and Digital Asset APPG
- Lennix Lai, Managing Director, Financial Market at OKX
- Ilyas Vali, Co-Founder, rLoop
- Pieter Vanhove, Program Manager Security & Governance Azure Database, Microsoft
- Adrian, Founder, The Birb Nest
- Delphine Forma, Senior Compliance Manager, BitMEX
- Ben Armstrong, Founder, BitBoy Crypto
- Daniel Antcliff, Head of Business Development and Operations, Gate.io
- Eloisa Cadenas, Moderator, Cointelegraph Spain
- Lex Sokolin, Head Economist, ConsenSys
- Brad Yasar, CEO, EQIFi
- Adam Andrews, Co-Founder, JustCubesNFT
- Tom Busby, Co-Founder, Crypto Busy
- Patrick Sweeney, CEO, DaVinci 3.0
- Matthias Weissl, CEO & Co-Founder, Verum Capital
- Jonathan Dunsmoor, Founder and Principal, Dunsmoor Law
Venue: Magazine London
11 Ordnance Crescent, London, UK
Apply promo code BELONDON15 to save 15% on your tickets!
Find Hotels Blockchain Economy London Summit