Blockchain Africa Conference 2021 Goes Online
Cape Town, January 12, 2021 – Due to the coronavirus pandemic and restrictions on travel and the uncertainty of the current environment, Bitcoin Events decided to host the 7th Blockchain Africa Conference online. In addition, all tickets will now be completely FREE!
Blockchain Africa Conference 2021: From Hype to Mainstream, will put a spotlight on blockchain’s continued transformation from hype to mainstream.
A roster of 35 high-profile speakers will take the stage to explore how collective sentiment about blockchain technology continues to rise, particularly as tech and payment giants such as PayPal, Square and Facebook make significant investments in the space.
In addition to global experts on blockchain’s viability, the conference will feature the usual opportunities to visit vendor exhibitions and connect with professionals across industries such as finance, insurance, logistics, utilities, legal and media.
The conference will showcase the latest trends in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space, with featured sessions, panels and key figures offering expert insight into:
- Decentralised Finance (DeFi): what are the opportunities?
- Crypto adoption in Africa
- Ethereum 2.0: ready for wide scale adoption?
- Future of digital banking and payments
- Stablecoins: changing the global import and export market
- Mainstream adoption of blockchain
- The latest global crypto institutional trends
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)
- The regulatory landscape of blockchain and digital assets
- Henri Arslanian, Global Crypto Leader at PwC
- Yele Bademosi, CEO and Co-Founder of Bundle; Founding Partner at Microtraction
- Michelle Chivunga Nsanzumuco, Founder/CEO & Investor at Global Policy House, Senior Advisor to Government of Bermuda
- Peter McCormack, Host of What Bitcoin Did podcast
- Dan Held, Growth Lead at Kraken
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder and CEO, Celsius Network
- Dr. Steven Waterhouse, CEO and Co-founder, Orchid
- Nathaniel Luz, Lead for Dash Nigeria
Don’t miss Africa’s first and longest running conference!
CryptoEvents are a proud media partner of Blockchain Africa Conference 2021