April 23-26, 2020 | The ADI Summit & Hackaton
The ADI Summit and Hackathon will look at Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence, and in addition to gathering global industry leaders from Fortune 500 companies; this conference will also bring together the major players from the Blockchain and AI ecosystem.
25 York Street
Professionals, as well as those with intermediate knowledge and beginners, will also attend the conference. This summit will deliver specialized content and expert discussions, from speakers who are leaders in their field, who will share tips, trends, and insights.
- Iliana Oris Valiente, Managing Director at Accenture; Founder at ColliderX
- Toufi Saliba, CEO at Toda.Network; Founder at Todalarity
- Ben Goertzel, CEO at SingularityNET; Founder at Todalarity
- Lucia Gallardo, Founder & CEO at Emerge
- Christie Harkin, Managing Editor at Bitcoin Magazine
- Amber Scott, Founder, CEO & Chief AML Ninja at Outlier Solutions
- Koleya Karringten, Executive Director at Alberta Blockchain Consortium
- Dave Bradley, President & Co-founder at Bull Bitcoin
- Pamela Draper, President & CEO at Bitvo Inc.
- Maggie Xu, CEO at Decentral & Jaxx
ADI Blockchain and AI Hackathon
The hackathon provides an opportunity to join 100+ hackers, professionals, entrepreneurs, and mentors for an amazing Blockchain and AI Hackathon weekend.
If you have an existing product, you are invited to take part in the ADI Blockchain and AI Hackathon. The platform that will be used is Todalarity. There will be over $135,000 in financing up for grabs at the event, including prizes for every completed existing product that is plugged into Todalarity during the hackathon weekend, April 25 & 26, 2020.
Find Hotels The ADI Summit & Hackaton 2020 Toronto