Zebu Live 2022 – Web 3 & Crypto Conference — September 22-23, 2022
Zebu Live will showcase 75 of the brightest speakers in the Web 3 industry from the top Crypto companies globally. Come to London and enjoy conversations and parties with over 1200 Crypto, DeFi, and NFT professionals from all around the world.
This event will feature 25+ sessions on Web 3, DeFi, NFTs, the Metaverse, DAOs, and GameFi. It offers world-class networking opportunities, a startup pitch competition, an immersive NFT gallery, alpha stage, and extravagant startup booths. For both days, we will provide free lunch, appetizers, and plenty of coffee!
The main stage will be live-streamed to thousands of people worldwide through Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube and then uploaded to YouTube after the event.
We will end with an after party from 7pm – 11:30pm UTC on Friday, September 23rd and your GA ticket gets you free access. This will include an open bar, plenty of delicious appetizers, and 5+ of London’s top DJs. Here you can have more casual conversations and let loose.
But that’s not all… Zebu Live is part of London Web 3 Week, running from September 19-25, featuring networking events and parties all week long. You’ll see famous DJ’s, popular artists, and leading Crypto companies throwing the largest gatherings of the year.
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, Aave
- Matt Hancock, Member of UK Parliament
- Mario Nawfal, CEO, NFT Technologies
- Jillian Godsil, Co-Founder & Editor, Blockleaders
- Jolyon Horsefall, Co-Founder and CEO, Spark World
- Bridgett Greenwood, Founder, The Bigger Pie
- Tim Aron, Barrister, Minerva Chambers
- Rita Martins, Head of FinTech Partnerships, HSBC
- Nic Cary, Co-Founder and Vice President, Blockchain.com
- Ani Alexander, NFT Artist and Podcaster, NFT Rebels
Find Hotels London Zebu Live 2022