Zcon3 — August 7-9, 2022
Organized by the Zcash Foundation, Zcon is an annual conference with a focus on Zcash and privacy-preserving technologies.
Zcon3 will be held in-person, at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, from August 7-9, and will also have a virtual component so that community members who are unable to attend in-person can still be an active part of the event.
The theme for this year’s Zcon event is “Code Alone Doesn’t Cut.”
It is meant to highlight the importance of not only the development, research, and technology of Zcash, but also the vibrant community and ecosystem that is being built around the protocol.
- Steven Smith, SVP Engineering & Product, Electric Coin Co.
- Nate Wilcox, CTO, Electric Coin Co.
- Daira Hopwood, Cryptographic Engineer, Electric Coin Co.
- Jack Grigg, Cryptographic Engineer, Electric Coin Co.
- Daniel Benarroch, Strategy and Research Lead, QEDIT
- Isabela Fernandes, Executive Director, Tor Project
- Kurt Opsahl, Deputy Executive Director, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Michael Lewellen, Head of Solutions Architecture, OpenZeppelin
- Chris Tomeo, Head of Growth Marketing, Electric Coin Co.
- Elizabeth Crites, Research Scientist, University of Edinburgh
- Josh Swihart, SVP of Growth, Electric Coin Co.
- Michele Orrù, Postdoctoral Researcher, UC Berkeley
- Pratyush Mishra, Cryptographic Engineer, Aleo
- Jordi Baylina, Technical Lead, Polygon Hermez
- Aditya Bharadwaj, Creator, Nighthawk Wallet
Find Hotels Las Vegas Zcon3