World Blockchain Summit Dubai 2022 — March 23-24, 2022
World Blockchain Summit Dubai (WBS Dubai), the most influential crypto and blockchain conference in the Middle East since 2017, will return to an in-person format event in March 2022.
The focus will be on Blockchain, Crypto, NFT, the Metaverse, Web 3.0 ecosystems and their wide-reaching effect on commerce, culture, and communities.
WBS Dubai provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for entrepreneurs, investors, governments, developers, industry enthusiasts, and global media.
The UAE, particularly Dubai, is recognised for its welcoming stance on crypto and blockchain technology. Dubai facilitates its governing bodies to promote and foster the adoption of blockchain, with the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) working in the crypto regulation.
The city has opened a new free economic zone for business offering, issuing, listing and trading in Crypto. The Dubai Multi Commodities Center has signed an agreement with the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) to enable licensing for firms that deal with crypto assets.
Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA) signed an agreement with the SCA to contribute to driving growth in the cryptocurrency sector and enhance the use of blockchain in Dubai and the UAE, which will be an essential part of the nation’s blockchain strategy.
- Dr. Marwan Alzarouni, CEO, Dubai Blockchain Center
- Austin Alexander, VP, Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
- Prof. Dr. Isabell M. Welpe, Chair for Strategy and Organization, Technical University of Munich
- Christian Kranicke, Founding Partner, Blufolio
- Alexia Hefti, Chairman, Abed Group
- Ralf Glabischnig, Founder, CV VC
- Aly Madhavji, Managing Partner, Blockchain Founders Fund
- Tobias Young, Chief Investment Officer, NeoFlow Asset Management
- Constantin-Claudiu Minea, Co-Founder & CEO, SeedOn
- Marloes Pomp, DAO & Metaverse Advisor, Dutch Blockchain Coalition
Find Hotels World Blockchain Summit Dubai 2022