World Blockchain Summit Canada 2022 — November 10-11, 2022
July 10, 2022
World Blockchain Summit is a global series of elite gatherings that take place in 19+ destinations across the world. It is a thought-leadership-driven initiative that brings together the most important stakeholders from the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem such as investors, blockchain and crypto projects, exchanges, enterprises, government representatives, technology leaders – to discuss and deliberate the future of the industry and the revolutionary ways it can transform businesses and government functions.
The summit also features inspirational keynotes, pitch competitions, panel discussions, investor meet-ups, project showcases, industry use-cases and a host of formal and informal networking opportunities.
Why Canada? Production Ready
International forecasts of global blockchain market size vary widely, from USD $57.6 billion by 2025, to over $176 billion in business value by the same year. The growth and maturity of the blockchain industry in Canada is set to scale, as the blockchain industry matures and diversifies from cryptocurrency to applications in supply-chain, real estate, and healthcare.
This expansion will disrupt old processes and continue to capture the imaginations of governments, entrepreneurs, and the public. The financial services and fintech sectors are expected to lead blockchain development.
A vibrant blockchain ecosystem is anticipated in the coming years. Despite these positive advances and a rich history of blockchain development, Canada’s global blockchain footprint remains small. Industry consultants fear that Canada risks losing its early advantage due to a lack of investment and regulatory uncertainty.
Canada’s blockchain ecosystem is currently made up of over 280 companies, employing over 1600 workers. About 60% of Canadian blockchain firms offer services related to Cryptocurrencies, Finance & Fintech, or Blockchain Consulting.
- Koleya Karringten, CEO, Absolute Combustion; Executive Director, Canadian Blockchain Consortium (CBC)
- Toufi Saliba, CEO, Toda Network; Global Chair International Protocols for AI Security IEEE
- Philippe Leblanc, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Funday
- Cal Evans, Founder, Gresham International
- Matthew Burgoyne, Lawyer, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt
- Alex McDougall, President & COO, Stablecorp
- Ashley Wright, Co-Founder, Crypto Babes
- Ehasan Shariati, Co-Founder & COO, Functionland
- Toufic Adlouni, Managing Director / Emerging Technologies Lawyer, Renno & Co
- Judy Sahay, Founder & CEO, CrowdWeb3 Media Group
- Jesse Abramowitz, Lead Software and Protocol Engineer, Entropy
Find Hotels Toronto World Blockchain Summit Canada 2022