World Blockchain Summit Bangkok 2022 — December 8-9, 2022
World Blockchain Summit is a global series of elite gatherings that take place in 16+ destinations across the world.
It is a thought-leadership-driven initiative that brings together the most important stakeholders from the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency ecosystem such as investors, blockchain and crypto projects, exchanges, enterprises, government representatives, technology leaders – to discuss and deliberate the future of the industry and the revolutionary ways it can transform businesses and government functions.
The summit also features inspirational keynotes, pitch competitions, panel discussions, investor meet-ups, project showcases, industry use-cases and a host of formal and informal networking opportunities.
The 27th global edition of WBS is taking place in Bangkok in December 2022.
- Jirayut Srupsrisopa, Founder & Group CEO, Bitkub Capital Group
- Matt Sorg, Head of Technology, Solana Foundation
- Daniel Oon, Head of DeFi, Algorand Foundation
- Kanyarat Saengsawang, Head of Growth, The Sandbox
- Marouen Zelleg, Director Defi & Wallets, Consensys
- Han Du, Lead Fund Manager, KuCoin Labs
- Sanjay Popli, CEO, Cryptomind Group; Advisor, Thailand Digital Asset Association
- Toby Gilbert, Co-founder & CEO, Coinweb
- Tobias Bauer, Principal, Blockchain Founders Fund
- Ida Mok, Co-Founder & President, Women in Blockchain Asia
- Ignacio Aguirre Franco, VP of Growth, Xapo Bank
Vuenue: The Athenee Hotel — A Luxury Collection Hotel
Find Hotels World Blockchain Summit Bangkok 2022