Web3 Trends & Forecast 2023 – VC Edition — February 27, 2022
Coinlive’s Web3 Trends & Forecast 2023 – VC Edition is a one-day event bringing together venture capitalists to share their thoughts on current Web3 trends and give a glimpse into what they forecast for 2023.
The event also features attractive networking opportunities with venture capitalists, investors, and entrepreneurs to take your journey in Web3 to the next level.
- Karl Mjardsjo, Partner, Arcane Group
- Jeffrey Paine, Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Dora Yue, Founder, OKX Blockdream Ventures
- Neil Han, Founder & CEO, Reddio.com
- Chen Bohui, Chairman, Asia Blockchain Industry Institute
- Aloysius Chan, Head of Blockchain, Crowd Fund Junction
- Tristan Lee, Head of SEA, Zokyo
- Joash Lee, Advisor, 4WARD.VC
- Stan Low, Investment Analyst, QCP Capital
- Marcus Eng, Product Architect and Head of Growth, BD at Starboard Ventures
Venue: NTUC Business Centre, Level 8, Room 801,
One Marina Boulevard, Singapore
Coinlive is a one-stop news source and cryptocurrency independent data portal serving the Asian market. We constantly pursue timely, comprehensive, professional and accurate information and data, and are committed to providing better products and services for blockchain entrepreneurs and digital currency investors.
Find Hotels Singapore Web3 Trends & Forecast 2023 – VC Edition