March 5, 2020 | Value of Bitcoin Symposium 2020
Looking at Bitcoin from the perspective of Austrian economics. Is Bitcoin the hardest money ever invented and how is it different from gold?
Wallnerstraße 4, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Never before in the history of mankind could we observe the monetarization of an asset in real time. Some are certain that this new digital commodity will change money forever, while others are convinced that Bitcoin is just a bubble which will burst eventually.
Nobody knows how this socio-economic experiment will pan out but there are many who have strong and differing opinions about it. VoB provides a platform to discuss the potential benefits and pitfalls of Bitcoin.
The goal is to provide comprehensive understanding and enable all attendees to make well-informed decisions about Bitcoin related to their profession.
- Manuel Andersch, Senior FX Analyst, BayernLB
- Dr. Beat Weber, Österreichische Nationalbank
- Prof. Dr. Thorsten Polleit, Chief Economist at Degussa
- Ben Kaufman, Open Source Developer
- Jan Čapek, co-CEO at Braiins (Slush Pool)
- Anita Posch, Bitcoin & Co. Podcast, Author
- Keyvan Davani, Total Bitcoin Podcast Host
Find Hotels Value of Bitcoin Symposium 2020 Vienna