June 2-3, 2020 | Value of Bitcoin Europe
VoB is a dialogue platform for professionals bringing together researchers, investors, bankers, regulators and journalists to debate the most fundamental questions around the value of Bitcoin.
Never before in the history of mankind could we observe the monetarization of an asset in real time. Some are certain that this new digital commodity will change money forever, while others are convinced that Bitcoin is just a bubble which will burst eventually.
Nobody knows how this socio-economic experiment will pan out but there are many who have strong and differing opinions about it. VoB provides a platform to discuss the potential benefits and pitfalls of Bitcoin.
The goal is to provide comprehensive understanding and enable all attendees to make well-informed decisions about Bitcoin related to their profession.
- Manuel Andersch, Senior Economist and FX Analyst, BayernLB
- Cyrus De la Rubia, Chief Economist, Hamburg Commercial Bank
- Philip Gradwell, Chief Economist, Chainalysis
- Jörg Hermsdorf, Systems Architect and CTO, CONSERVE BlockChain Services
- Stephan Livera, Podcast Host
- Hass McCook, Bitcoin Researcher
- Hasu, Bitcoin Researcher
- Juliane Schiefer, Founding Partner, Signature Ventures
- Aleksandar Svetski, Founder, Amber