July 6-10, 2020 | Unitize Decentralized Digital Conference
BlockShow, an international blockchain event powered by Cointelegraph, along with the well-known San Francisco Blockchain Week, has announced its first-ever online trade show called Unitize. The gathering is going to be held digitally over a week-long period — with new content being delivered to audiences on a near-daily basis, beginning on July 6.
Some of the biggest names in the blockchain industry are joining forces for the purpose of encouraging collaboration and engagement in these unprecedented times. Join us for a week of immersive content, unique social engagement, and be a part of the largest online collaborative experience ever!
The conference will be a one-stop shop where participants can enjoy live broadcasts, virtual exhibitions, interactive lounges and chat rooms for all-important networking. For those who can’t join the fun online, an audio stream will be running simultaneously so people can keep track of the latest developments while they’re on the move.
- Hon. Hester Peirce, SEC Commissioner
- Vitalik Buterin, Creator of Ethereum
- Silvio Micali, Turing-Award Cryptographer & Founder of Algorand
- Tim Draper, Founder at DFJ VC
- Robert Hertzberg, California Senate Majority Leader
- Alessandro Chiesa, Assistant Professor at UC Berkeley, Co-founder of Zcash & StarkWare