Understanding Bitcoin 2021 — October 14-15, 2021
Atlantis, The Palm
Understanding Bitcoin conference is organized with a focus on the non-technical, non-developer users that want to increase their knowledge and technical participation in the Bitcoin network.
This event is designed to help the average user be more familiar with best practices and understanding all aspects of interacting with the Bitcoin network. There will be practical hands on presentations of how to set up features, along with theoretical discussions removing the FUD and misconceptions surrounding the current state of Bitcoin’s Trustless Network.
Some of the brightest minds in block chain engineering have graciously given their time to educate those that want to learn the technical art of using Bitcoin & remind us of the benefits that blockchain brings.
If you have always wanted to contribute to the future of Trustless Decentralized Value Transfer that will change the world, but feel it’s been too complicated and only for the technologically inclined, this is the event you can’t miss. We encourage you to become a true part of the trustless ecosystem with the knowledge you will gain.
- Dr. Adam Back, CEO, Blockstream
- Giacomo Zucco, Bitcoin Educator
- Francis Pouliot, CEO, Bull Bitcoin
- Peter Todd, Bitcoin Developer
- BTC Sessions, YouTube Show Host
- Tone Vays, Moderator
- Mir, Moderator
- Christian Decker, Lightning Network Developer, Blockstream
- Adam ‘Nopara73’ Ficsor, CTO, Wasabi Wallet
- Stephan Livera, Managing Director, Swan Bitcoin; Podcaster
Find Hotels Dubai Understanding Bitcoin 2021