October 1-4, 2020 | Understanding Bitcoin
Understanding Bitcoin conference is organized with a focus on the non-technical, non-developer users that want to increase their knowledge and technical participation in the Bitcoin network.
POSTPONED TO 2021
The Westin Dragonara Resort
St Julians, Malta
Not everyone has the skills to take full advantage of what Bitcoin has to offer, so this event will help the average user be more familiar with best practices and understanding all aspects of interacting with the Bitcoin network. There will be practical hands on presentations of how to set up features, along with theoretical discussions removing the FUD and misconceptions surrounding the current state of Bitcoin’s Trustless Network.
Some of the brightest minds in block chain engineering have graciously given their time to be hands on in Malta to educate those that want to learn the technical art of using Bitcoin & remind us of the benefits that block chain brings.
If you have always wanted to contribute to the future of Trustless Decentralized Value Transfer that will change the world, but feel it’s been too complicated and only for the technologically inclined, this is the event you can’t miss. Join us in Malta May 28-31 and become a true part of the trustless ecosystem with the knowledge you will gain.
- Francis Pouliot, Bull Bitcoin
- Alex Petrov, Butfury Group
- Marek ‘Slush’ Palatinus, Satoshi Labs
- Pavol Rusnak, Satoshi Labs
- Adam ‘Nopara73’ Ficsor, Wasabi Wallet
- Adam Back, CEO at Blockstream
- Lawrence Nahum, Blockstream
- Jam Capek, Braains / Slush Pool
- Pavel Moravec, Braains / Slush Pool
- Pavel Kravchenko, CEO at Distributed Lab
- Christian Decker, Blockstream
- Udi Wertheimer, Developer
- John Carvalho, CTO at Bitrefill
- Ketominer, Nodl
- Aaron van Wirdum, Bitcoin Technical Writer
- Giacommo Zucco, Bitcoin Maximalist
- Tone Vays, Analyst, Trader
- Leah Wald, Lucid Investments
Find Hotels Understanding Bitcoin 2020 Malta