TOKEN2049 Singapore 2023 — September 13-14, 2023
TOKEN2049 is the premier crypto event, organised annually in Singapore and London, where founders and executives of the leading Web3 companies share their view on the market.
TOKEN2049 draws the most influential figures, projects and companies, spawning dozens of meetups, workshops, and networking opportunities all around the two-day main event.
In 13-14 September 2023, TOKEN2049 will be the distinguished flagship event of the Asia Crypto Week, which features a week of various independently organised side events around TOKEN2049.
Expect a wide range of meetups, workshops, networking drinks, parties and Formula 1 Racing.
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, Aave Companies
- Yat Siu, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Animoca Brands
- Haseeb Qureshi, Managing Partner, Dragonfly
- Eric Wall, Blockchain Researcher
- Arthur Hayes, Co-Founder, BitMEX
- Alex Svanevik, CEO, Nansen
- Santiago R Santos, Web3 Investor
- Andrew Kang, Managing Partner, Mechanism Capital
- Mable Jiang, Chief Revenue Officer, Find Satoshi Lab
- Dan Tapiero, Founder & CEO, 10T Holdings
- Zaki Manian, Co-Founder, Sommelier Finance
- Dovey Wan, Founding Partner, Primitive Ventures
- Mo Shaikh, Co-Founder & CEO, Aptos Labs
- Aleksander Leonard Larsen, Co-Founder & COO, Axie Infinity
- Alex Pack, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Hack VC
- Min Teo, Managing Partner, Ethereal Ventures
- Tim McCourt, Global Head of Equity and FX Products, CME Group
- Joey Krug, CIO, Pantera Capital
- Jamie Burke, Founder & CEO, Outlier Ventures
- Paul Veradittakit, Partner, Pantera Capital
- Matthew Graham, CEO, Sino Global Capital
- Arthur Cheong, Founding Partner, DeFiance Capital
- Annabelle Huang, Managing Partner, Amber Group
- Sebastien Borget, COO & Co-Founder, The Sandbox
- Kieran Warwick, Co-Founder, Illuvium
Venue: Marina Bay Sands
Find Hotels TOKEN2049 Singapore 2023