The North American Bitcoin Conference 2022 – January 17-19, 2022
The North American Bitcoin Conference 2022 will focus on areas like global adoption of blockchain technology, institutional investments in digital assets, geopolitical threats and opportunities in blockchain (inc. regulatory sandboxes, restrictions), Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), stablecoins, and much much more.
- Marc Cuban, Billionaire Investor
- Francis X. Suarez, Mayor of Miami
- Peter Smith, Founder & CEO, Blockchain.com
- Bill Barhydt, CEO & Founder, Abra
- Charlie Shrem, Host, UntoldStories
- Nick Spanos, Bitcoin Pioneer
- David Schwartz, CTO, Ripple
- Michael Kong, CEO, Fantom Foundation
- Kathleen Breitman, Co-Founder, Tezos
- Alex Mashinsky, CEO, Celsius Network
- Matthew Roszak, Chairman & Co-Founder, Bloq
- Craig Sellars, Co-Founder, Tether
- Ran Neu-Ner, Host, Crypto Banter
- Moe Levin, CEO & Founder, Keynote
- Alan Goren, Founding Partner, Draper Goren Holm
Venue: James L. Knight Center
400 SE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33131
USE CODE CRYPTOEVENTS25 TO GET 25% OFF YOUR TICKET
Unable to join live? TNABC is streaming across the globe!
Watch real-time presentations from anywhere get an all-access pass to our online content library, network with other speakers and attendees, and get to visit virtual booths from leading crypto companies.
Find Hotels Miami The North American Bitcoin Conference 2022