The North American Bitcoin Conference | January 28-29, 2021
Nearly one year has passed since the TNABC community convened in Miami at the the start of 2020 and it’s been one of the most tumultuous years the world has ever know.
Throughout seven years of TNABC, we’ve faced incredible highs and devastating lows. But none of us could have predicted 2020. We now face a rapidly-changing global context and population of high-connected digital citizens.
This year has shown us how acutely the fate of all nations are intertwined and how resilient a global crypto economy can be.
With cryptocurrencies reaching all time highs, it’s our responsibility to share knowledge and make sense of the ever-changing global landscape.
MORE SPEAKERS THAN EVER!
We’re curating a line-up of hundreds of the biggest names from around the world to deliver a compact masterclass on the state of cryptocurrency. Our programming is ambitious and global, with a focus on topics and perspectives we’ve never been able to bring you before. More than a hundred diverse speakers will be joining us from every crypto niche to deliver a truly global program.
THIS YEAR’S SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Roger Ver, Founder of Bitcoin,com
- Charles Hoskinson, Founder & CEO, IOHK
- Riccardo Spagni, Co-Founder of Tari / ex Lead Maintainer at Monero
- Nick Spanos, Chairman, Blockchain Center Miami
- Bill Barhydt, CEO & Co-Founder, Abra
- Marco Santori, President, Blockchain.com
- Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin Entrepreneur
- Brian Hoffman, CEO, OB1 (OpenBazaar)
- Gabriel Abed, Founder and Director, Bitt Inc.
- Paul Puey, Founder & CEO, Edge
- Emin Gün Sirer, Founder & CEO, AVA Labs
- Lyn Ulbricht, Free Ross Initiative
Use discount code weloveyou to get 50% off the price of tickets.
Available until Friday. January 8th.