January 15-17, 2020 | The North American Bitcoin Conference
TNABC 2020 returns to Miami for its 7th year, having hosted launches of Ethereum and Litecoin, celebrated 2017’s electrifying bull run and survived the ensuing crypto winter.
James L. Knight Center
Miami, FL, USA
TNABC has helped shape the movement of crypto and blockchain businesses since 2013, evolving alongside a market that attracts some of the harshest critics and most ferocious supporters.
For the latest industry launch, the biggest investment announcement, the most powerful networking with the longest established players.
- Francis X. Suarez, City of Miami, Mayor
- Nick Spanos, Crypto Pioneer
- Bobby Lee, Founder and CEO at Ballet Wallet
- Marco Santori, President at Blockchain.com
- Bill Barhydt, Founder and CEO at Abra
- Kathleen Breitman, Co-Founder of Tezos
- Brock Pierce, Blockchain Pioneer
- Alex Tapscott, Co-Author of Blockchain Revolution
- Brian Hoffman, CEO at OB1 (OpenBazaar)
- Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin Pioneer
- Craig Sellars, Co-Founder of Tether
- Gabriel Abed, Founder & Director at Bitt Inc.
- Matthew Roszak, Co-Founder and Chairman at Bloq
- Veronica McGregor, Chief Legal Officer at ShapeShift
- Stefan Rust, CEO at Bitcoin.com
- Paul Puey, Founder and CEO at Edge
- Simon Dixon, Co-Founder and CEO at BnkToTheFuture
- Michael Terpin, Chairman at Bitangels
- Jeff McDonald, Co-Founder of NEM Foundation
- Eryka Gemma, CEO at Bitcoin Center Miami
- Perianne Boring, Founder and President at Chamber of Digital Commerce
or follow this link and use code CRYPTOEVENTFRIENDS to get 35% discount on your ticket
Find Hotels North American Bitcoin Conference 2020 Miami: