February 12-14, 2020 | The Blockchain Event
Blockchain case studies across industries: Finance, Healthcare, Sports, Entertainment, Real Estate, Commerce, Education, Utilities
Broward County Convention Center
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Blockchain Event helps decision-makers, technologists, and developers understand the value of blockchain to their businesses regardless of industry.
Through case studies, keynotes and panel discussions the conference will focus on:
– Understanding how and why blockchain can solve business problems
– How to successfully define, develop, build, and implement blockchain projects
– Practical use cases
– Benefits businesses are realizing from their blockchain investments and implementations
– What the future of blockchain looks like
– Along with other verticals, the 2020 edition of The Blockchain Event will feature dedicated content on how blockchain is disrupting the fintech market and helping create a new global economy.
Sri Srinivasan, SVP & GM, Team Collaboration Group, Cisco
Kate Matsudaira, Director, Google Tech Engineering, Google
Vik Verma CEO, 8×8, Inc.
Diane Chaleff, G Suite Lead for Office of the CTO, Google Cloud
Jeff Pulver, Vice Chairman, Alchemist
Aman Quadri, CEO, AMSYS Blockchain
Amy Vernon, VP, Communication, Rivetz
Natalie Gil, CTO, The Blockchain Challenge
Andrey Zamovskiy, Founder, Ambisafe
Find Hotels The Blockchain Event 2020 Fort Lauderdale, Florida: