TDeFi to Host Blockchain Business Hackathon with Future Blockchain Summit at GITEX 2021
More than $1 million is up for rewards.
Dubai, September 27, 2021 — TDeFi, a crypto startup accelerator, announced a Blockchain Business Hackathon (BizThon) in collaboration with Future Blockchain Summit at GITEX 2021, the world’s largest annual technology exhibition that takes place in Dubai.
A global stage to innovate and collaborate:
- 4,500+ exhibitors, 250,000+ visitors and 140+ countries in attendance.
- 400+ of the most active investors and venture capitals from 30+ countries.
- 350+ speakers from 30 countries live on-stage, delivering 280+ hours of powerful content.
- Awards and rewards of over $1 million will be distributed.
- Stand a chance to win a Lamborghini Aventador, airdropped by our sponsor ECN, by simply referring to someone you think has that forte.
- Collaboration opportunities in the Future Blockchain Summit, GITEX 2021.
- Win the unconditional support of mentors, opinion leaders, technologists and leading strategy officials.
“BizThon at GITEX is an extension of our enduring efforts to enable visionary developers and entrepreneurs to build decentralized products. The purpose of this uniquely designed BizThon is to shape an idea into a fully-funded operational business.”
Various collaborating options at TDeFi BizThon under title partner, track or category sponsor as well as scoring partner categories would accentuate the said participants as the leading market players in the industry and also allow developers to build and integrate with their products.
Additionally, they’ll be within the online reach of millions of eyeballs through live broadcasts and recordings. Geared toward showcasing exceptional decentralized products, TDeFi will bring the high-performance world of blockchain technology to a global stage through GITEX 2021.
Participants would share the stage with industry-leading companies such as IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Google, HP and more while they craft solutions that will leave a disruptive impact on the attendees and the world.
Walk in as an idea and walk out as a fully-funded business
Dubbed as the “BizThon”, the hackathon is open to anyone (students, professionals, individuals or corporates) with a vision to build atop blockchain technology.
Enthusiasts can submit their ideas on any of the following tracks:
- Centralized and decentralized finance
- Non-Fungible Tokens and Social Networks
- Social impact and sustainability
- Blockchain everything
Their ideas would be judged by exceptional mentors and world-renowned technologists who will host weekly or monthly online workshops, webinars and mentor sessions for guidance.
A Lamborghini Aventador will be airdropped during the event.
The shortlisted teams will be eligible to pitch their idea to investors, key opinion leaders and mentors. All expenses including lodging, food and participation will be sponsored by TDeFi so that the participants do not face any inconvenience whatsoever, thus making them a part of the largest technology event to shape their future.
If you are a developer or even a beginner who adores the value of blockchain technology, get ready to experience multifold growth with the right guidance and resources through TDeFi’s BizThon.
TDeFi is a crypto-focused accelerator aged just 10 months and have a brand presence in over 30+ countries. In its debut year, TDeFi boasts:
– 25+ Projects onboarded in two cohorts including projects such as Drife, Bitay, Aimedis, Goldfingr, Vulcan Forged, Vanilla Network, BTCProxy, and many more.
– 10+ Projects already listed in major exchanges.
– The cumulative valuation of our projects has already crossed $2 Billion.
– A weaved ecosystem of 100+ Funds, Family offices & KOLs.
– Hosted 3 global meetups.
– Nurtured community of 3k+ Private investors & Angels.