Super Crypto Conference – June 17, 2021
Unveil the potential of Blockchain with the most ambitious Virtual Blockchain Summit in Southeast Asia.
Super Crypto Conference is the destination for thinkers and builders to discuss the latest news, applications and perspectives in the Crypto/Blockchain landscape, with a focus on developments in Southeast Asia.
Hear first-hand from experts of leading financial and technology companies on their thoughts and advice for growing in this industry, as well as other thought-provoking conversations on where the industry is headed.
If you are:
- A person who works in industries that Blockchain has been applied into;
- A FinTech expert or hitchhiker who wants to guide other people into the Blockchain world;
- An amateur investor who is looking for potential opportunities to get profit from cryptocurrency in the COVID pandemic landscape;
- A newbie who wants to learn more about this frontier technology but don’t know how to start
Then you are invited to the Super Crypto Conference. Be a pioneer in discovering how Blockchain is revolutionizing businesses industries and even individuals in Southeast Asia.
With this event you will have the opportunity to learn about the latest news and applications in the landscape gain perspectives and insights on developments in the SEA region and meet with FinTech experts from Asia’s leading financial and technology companies.
What lands are waiting for you to explore?
- Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- Blockchain in Gaming
- The Future of Blockchain Startups
- Blockchain in Sustainable Businesses
- Bitcoin in 2021 and Beyond
- Post-ETH2.0 Blockchain World
- Alon Goren, Founding Partner, Draper Goren Holm
- Patrick Tan, CEO and General Counsel, Novum Alpha
- Dinis Guarda, CEO and Co-Founder, Ztudium
- Phil Gomes, Chief Communications and Marketing Officer, BLOQ
- Marisa McKnight, Head of Product, Liquid Japan
- Irina Karagyau, Head Ambassador for Western Europe, Polkadot
- Peko Wan, Chief Ecosystem Officer, Pundix