State of Crypto: Policy and Regulation 2023 — October 24, 2023
August 18, 2023
State of Crypto: Policy and Regulation by CoinDesk is a one-day event uniting key policymakers, regulators and government officials with legal, policy and compliance executives representing the largest and most influential TradFi and DeFi leaders in asset management and financial services.
This event is for GCs, CCOs, CLOs, COOs, heads of policy and government affairs who are evaluating or actively investing in digital assets.
The industry will meet to set industry standards and align on practical short-term and long-term objectives through pointed conversations with the best legal minds and Washington D.C.’s most important decision makers.
The gathering provides an unprecedented opportunity to evaluate, dissect and ultimately shape crypto regulatory frameworks that support a vibrant, secure and healthy future for the digital economy.
- Dave Ackerman, Loomis Innovation Council Member, The Stimson Center
- Alyssa Albertelli, Chief Compliance Officer – Enterprise Services, Fidelity Investments
- Marta Belcher, President & Chair, Filecoin Foundation
- Lee Brenner, Head of Public Policy – Digital Assets, Goldman Sachs
- Chris Brummer, Agnes Williams Professor of Financial Technology, Georgetown University Law
- Tung Chan, Colorado Securities Commissioner
- Dan Davis, Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman
- Dante Disparte, Chief Strategy Officer &Head of Global Policy, Circle
- Katherine Dowling, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Bitwise Asset Management, Inc.
- Kate Eyerman, BSA / AML Officer , Paxos
- David Forman, General Counsel, EDX Markets
- Dan Gallagher, Chief Legal, Compliance & Corporate Affairs Officer, Robinhood Markets, Inc.
- Coy Garrison, Partner, Steptoe & Johnson
- Rob Grant, VP, Global Public Policy, Ripple
- Michael Greenwald, Senior Executive and Global Lead for Digital Assets and Financial Innovation, Amazon Web Services
- French Hill, U.S. Representative (AR-02) – U.S. House of Representatives
- Jae Jang, Senior Policy Advisor – Rep. French Hill – U.S. House of Representatives
- Kimberly Johns, Global Head of Digital Assets Legal, Managing Director and Senior Counsel, Goldman Sachs
- Peter Kerstens. Advisor, European Commission (remote)
- Joon Kim, General Counsel & Board Member, Mina Foundation
- Amy Kim, Director, Head of Government Relations and Policy for Blockchain, Crypto, and Digital Currencies, PayPal
- Katherine Kirkpatrick, Chief Legal Officer, Cboe Digital
- Rob Krugman, Chief Digital Officer, Broadridge Financial
- Chris Land, General Counsel – U.S. Senator Cynthia M. Lummis
- Tuongvy Le, Partner and Head of Regulatory & Policy, Bain Capital Crypto
- Lindsay Lin, COO, Dragonfly
- Tim Lubans, General Counsel, Blockchain.com
- Purvi Maniar, Deputy General Counsel, FalconX
- Jai Massari, Cofounder & CLO, Lightspark
- Patrick McHenry, Chairman, House Financial Services Committee, U.S. House of Representatives
- Brent McIntosh, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Citigroup Inc.
- Alexander Mittendorf, General Counsel, Aptos Labs
- Melissa Netram, Global Head of Bitcoin Policy, Block
- Kelsey Pristach, Senior Policy Advisor and Coalitions Director, Office of Senator Cynthia Lummis
- Ari Redbord, Global Head of Policy, TRM Labs
- Rebecca Rettig, Chief Legal and Policy Officer, Polygon Labs
- Bill Rinner, Senior Regulatory Counsel, Apollo Global Management, Inc.
- Joe Rotunda, Director of Enforcement, Texas State Securities Board
- Nilmini Rubin, Chief Policy Officer, Hedera
- Craig Salm, Chief Legal Officer, Grayscale Investments
- Rodrigo Seira, Special Counsel, Paradigm
- Andrew Siegel, General Counsel, Galaxy Digital
- Jason Somensatto, Head of North America Public Policy, Chainalysis
- Alex Sternhell, Principal and Founder, Sternhell Group
- Julie Stitzel, Vice President, Policy, Digital Currency Group
- Glenn Thompson, Chairman, House Committee on Agriculture
- Ritchie Torres, U.S. Representative (NY-15), U.S. House of Representatives
- Sheila Warren, CEO, Crypto Council for Innovation
- Brian Whitehurst, Head of Regulatory Affairs and Regulatory Counsel, Lukka
- Richard Widmann, Head of Strategy, Google Cloud
- Tyler Williams, Head of Policy, Regulatory Counsel, Galaxy Digital
- Gregory Xethalis, General Counsel, Multicoin Capital
- Yesha Yadav, Professor of Law and Associate Dean, Vanderbilt Law School
600 14th Street NW, Washington, D.C.
Find Hotels Washington DC State of Crypto: Policy and Regulation 2023