Solidity Summit 2023 — November 16, 2023
November 15, 2023
The Solidity Summit is a free interactive forum with discussions and talks on Solidity, Yul, language design, security, and tooling.
During the event, you can expect to:
- Get up to speed with the latest language proposals and new features.
- Hear updates from Solidity tooling and security experts.
- Learn from Solidity power users.
We aim to have useful discussions that result in language improvement proposals and, ultimately in actual implementations. Furthermore, we want to foster communication between teams working on similar topics and identify needs for the smart contract ecosystem of Ethereum.
This event is part of Devconnect 2023, a week-long gathering that features independent Ethereum events bringing together brightest minds, passionate builders, and inquisitive researchers to forge new connections and ignite innovation.
- Daniel Kirchner, Team lead, Solidity
- Franziska Heintel, Solidity team, Ethereum Foundation
- Nikola Matić, Software Developer, Solidity compiler team
- Anna Carroll, Protocol Engineer
- Nick Addison, Solidity developer, Origin Protocol
- Kurt Willis, Trail of Bits
- Paul Razvan Berg, Co-founder, Sablier
- Ren Crypto Fish, Engineer, Electric Capital
- Daniel “karmacoma” Reynaud, Research Engineering Partner, a16z crypto
- Alvarius, Co-founder, Lattice
- Omar Tawfik, Nomic Foundation
- Hadrien Croubois, OpenZeppelin
Venue: Istanbul Congress Center
Can’t make it to Istanbul in person? No worries, the event will be live-streamed and recorded using the StreamETH platform! The live stream page can be found here.
Find Hotels Istanbul Devconnect 2023