SmartCon 2022 — September 28-29, 2022
SmartCon by Chainlink features industry-leading researchers and founders who will give you an inside look into cutting-edge developments at every layer of the Web3 stack. Gain insight into the emerging trends taking blockchain technology to the next stage of adoption.
SmartCon offers attendees a space to build alongside the best coders in Web3. Take your technical skills to the next level by joining hundreds of developers in a wide range of technical workshops and participate in the post-conference hacker house to bring your ideas to life.
SmartCon 2022 will take place in person at The Market Line, 190 Broome St on the Lower East Side of New York City. You can also attend the event virtually.
- Sergey Nazarov, Co-Founder, Chainlink
- Eric Schmidt, Former CEO, Google
- Ed Felten, Co-Founder, Offchain Labs
- Dahlia Malkhi, Chief Research Officer, Chainlink Labs
- Ari Juels, Chief Scientist, Chainlink Labs
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, Aave
- Kain Warwick, Founder, Synthetix
- Shayne Higdon, Co-Founder & CEO, HBAR Foundation
- Farinaz Koushanfar, Professor & Scholar, UC, San Diego
- Derek Yoo, Founder, Moonbeam
- Michael Kong, CEO/CIO, Fantom Foundation
- Junghyun Colin Kim, Lead of Core Development, Klaytn Foundation
- Brittany Laughlin, Executive Director, Stacks Foundation
- Getty Hill, Co-Founder, GFX Labs
- Sid Jha, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Arbol
Find Hotels New York SmartCon 2022