Smart Contract Summit #1 — August 5-7, 2021
Smart Contract Summit #1 (SmartCon) is the premier blockchain industry conference that brings together dApp developers, Web 3.0 entrepreneurs, node operators, researchers, enterprises, and community members across the DeFi space and broader smart contract ecosystem.
SmartCon is a celebration of the rapidly expanding Chainlink ecosystem and its thriving community, featuring talks from industry leaders, deep dives into the latest smart contract research, and insights into the future of the space from the biggest projects in DeFi, decentralized gaming, NFTs, and more.
SmartCon #1 will offer three full days of virtual keynote speeches, panel discussions, live demos, developer workshops, and community networking.
Session topics include the innovation of hybrid smart contracts and Decentralized Oracle Networks, how advances in cross-chain communication are changing DeFi, scaling security in a multi-trillion dollar industry, the path to enterprise blockchain adoption, new use cases for off-chain data and computation, and much more. Researchers and engineers from Chainlink Labs will also provide insight into the progress of Chainlink 2.0.
- Sergey Nazarov, Co-founder, Chainlink
- Balaji S. Srinivasan, Angel investor and Entrepreneur
- Ari Juels, Chief Scientist, Chainlink Labs
- Stani Kulechov, Co-founder & CEO, Aave
- Ed Felten, Co-founder, Offchain Labs
- Kain Warwick, Founder, Synthetix
- Alex Mashinsky, CEO, Celsius
- Brandon Illes, Co-founder & CTO, Ampleforth
- Emin Gün Sirer, Co-founder & CEO, Ava Labs, Inc
- Gabriel Kurman, Co-founder, RSK
- Derek Yoo, Founder and CEO, Moonbeam Network
- Jesse Johnson, Co-founder, Aavegotchi
- Leif Eric Leiser, Co-founder & CEO, Polkamon
- Brian Kerr, CEO, Kava Labs
- Hugh Karp, Founder, Nexus Mutual
- Mark Richardson, Senior Research Associate, Bancor
- Bradley Kam, Co-founder, Unstoppable Domains
- Emma Liu, Co-founder & CEO, ChainGuardians