July 21-23, 2020 | Singapore Blockchain Week Virtual Summit 2020
Singapore Blockchain Week (SGBCW) will connect the world to enjoy an amazing virtual experience which will be unique, convenient and safe. The premier blockchain industry event will be hosted online and bring together governments, industry leaders, academics and innovators, and aid collaboration on both regional and international level.
The anchor event for the week will be hosted by Blockchain Association Singapore (BAS) and co-organised by NexChange on July 21st, 2020. The conference and exhibition will provide a virtual event platform for both attendees and participants, with high-profile digitally-based interaction.
BAS will also coordinate series of other virtual events such as hackathons and coding workshops on July 22nd and 23rd.
- Hester Pierce, Commissioner, U,S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Patrick Tay, Assistant Secretary General at NTUC, MP
- Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief Fintech Officer, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger, The Linux Foundation
- Charles Hoskinson, CEO at IOHK, Founder Cardano
- Perianne Boring, Founder & President, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder & CEO, Celsius Networ
- Veronica Tan, Director, Next Generation Platforms, Infocom Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- Ben Goertzel, Founder & CEO, SingularityNET
- Chia Hock-Lai, Chairman of Singapore Blockchain Association; President of Singapore Fintech Association
- Kenneth Bok, Head of Growth & Strategy, Ziliqua
- Alex Nascimento, Co-Founder, UCLA Blockchain Lab
- Anton Golub, Founder & CEO, Flovtec
Get a 20% discount on tickets via Eventbrite