Shining a Light on Digital Asset Markets 2021 — June 22-23, 2021
The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM) and Eventus are collaborating on this two-day conference on digital asset markets. Speakers will include key influencers in crypto regulation, legislation, enforcement and markets, including leading institutional market participants.
Topics include digital asset market structure, trade surveillance, U.S. crypto policy, the ever-evolving regulatory landscape and much more. Anticipated keynote speakers will include government officials and business leaders.
- Michael Saylor, Founder, MicroStrategy
- Michael Sonnenshein, CEO, Grayscale
- Brad Vopni, Head of Digital Assets, Hudson River Trading
- Trey Griggs, CEO, GSR Services USA
- Thejas Nalval, Co-Founder and CIO, Parataxis Capital
- Tom Nath, COO, BitOoda
- Laura Morrison, Global Head of Listings, Cboe
- Dan Burstein, General Counsel and CCO, Paxos
- Ryan Louvar, General Counsel, WisdomTree
- Richard Gorelick, President, Aquamarine Management
- Andrew Siegel, General Counsel and CCO, Galaxy Digital
- Arianna Pretto-Sakmann, General Counsel, Genesis
The conference is free and open to the public and the press; to attend online, register here. Join the conversation on Twitter using #SAL2021.