REIMAGINE Crypto & Blockchain Virtual Conference — November 18-20, 2021
The #1 Virtual Crypto & Blockchain covering news and updates on NFTs, DAOs and El Salvador’s Bitcoin Adoption
In the latest edition of the REIMAGINE virtual conference, we’ve extended the conference over 3 days with each day focused on a specific topic! Starting on Nov. 17, the conference begins with a focus on NFTs: why they matter, how to weather the market cycle and much more!
On Nov. 18, the focus of the conference shifts to Decentralized Autonomous Organizations, or “DAOs”, including the various ins-and-outs, the different types, and what they provide to the greater crypto community.
The final day of the conference, Nov. 19, is all about El Slavador’s recent hallmark adoption of Bitcoin as a legal tender in the small Central American country.
- Liz Mathew, Executive Director, ConsenSys
- Mark Yusko, Co-founder and Partner, Morgan Creek Capital Management
- Alexei Falin, CEO and Co-Founder, Rarible
- David Mazières, Co-founder and Chief Scientist, Stellar
- Bill Barhydt, CEO and Co-Founder, Abra Global
- Asiff Hirji, President, Figure
- Dominic Williams, Chief Scientist and Founder, The Dfinity Foundation
- Nicolas Cary, Co-Founder & Vice Chairman, Blockchain.com
- Derek Lau, Game Director (Guild of Guardians), Immutable
- Jeff Mei, Director of Strategy, Huobi Group
- Adam Jackson, Co-Founder, Braintrust Network
- Paul Brody, EY Global Blockchain Leader
And many more!
Learn more and see the previous conferences at https://www.ri2020.io