Polkadot Prague 2023 — June 5-6, 2023
April 24, 2023
Part of the Prague Blockchain Week 2023, Polkadot Prague is a two-day conference that embraces the transformative potential of the Polkadot ecosystem.
With a focus on collaboration, innovation, and interoperability, the event strives to unlock endless possibilities for a brighter, interconnected future.
By uniting visionaries across the blockchain landscape, Polkadot Prague aims to address the challenges that lie ahead, confident of Polkadot’s pivotal role in shaping a thriving, equitable world.
Together, we can harness the power of shared visions and collective action to build a seamless and harmonious multichain ecosystem.
- Ben Greenberg, Dev Relations, Parity
- Alexei Zamyatin, Founder, Interlay
- Simon Harman, Founder, Chainflip
- Alice Und Bob, On-Chain Analyst; Growth Lead, Mangata
- Marcel Ebert, Lead Developer, Pendulum
- Kasper Mai Jørgensen, Co-Founder, Polimec Foundation
- Pascal Brun, Founder, Acurast
- Vikiival, Co-Founder, Kodadot
- Susruth Nadimpalli, Catalog.fi
- Gautham Jayasankar, CEO, Polkadex
- Ekaterina Voronina, Gear Foundation
- Aleksandar Mitrovic, CEO & Co-Founder, Unique Network
- BG, SORA
- Damsky, Founder, Kodadot
- Petr Mensik, Polkadotters
Venue: Gabriel Loci
Prague, Czech Republic
Find Hotels Prague Blockchain Week 2023