June 9, 2020 | PICANTE Tech Conference Europe 2020
Re-scheduled from May 5, 2020
PICANTE TECH Conference Europe is designed to bring together innovation with compliance via several panel discussions and exclusive keynote presentations which are always attended by the top leading and emerging European Startups, SMEs and Large Enterprises. The series of conferences has the aim to target Europen regions via a series of yearly events. The regions in focus are CEE, Baltics, Scandinavia and Southern Europe.
Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia
Tallinn, Estonia – Virtual
Entrepreneurs, company representatives, investors and everyone who is curious to hear about the hottest topics in the B2B sector of the Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Nano Technology, Quantum Technology, 5G, IoT, AR/VR and more are invited to join in and make this series events a huge success for the European and International Tech community which drive business forward.
- Filipa Neto, Innovation Principal at Farfetch
- Erja Retzén, Senior Managing Director, Global Listing Services at Nasdaq
- Ricky Booker, Founder & CEO at Tradestreet
- Slava Jefremov, CPO at Cointraffic
- Clément Delbouys, Sales Manager for EasyMile Northern Europe
- Alexander Belov, Co-Founder at Coinstelegram
- Dean Rakic, Chief Blockchain Officer at Blockcontrol Germany
Find Hotels PICANTE Tech Conference Europe 2020 Tallinn